Boost Multiplier Example:Dave has 20,000 USDC deposited into a Vault with a total of 100,000 USDC (20% share of vault).Dave wants to achieve the Optimal Boost (x10) in the Vault and has no YOP staked.In this example, there is 1m $YOP staked for an average of 12 months in the LockBox.In order to achieve the optimal boost, Dave must make sure his share of the Vault is equivalent to his share of the LockBox.Dave's share of the USDC Vault is: 20,000 / 100,000 = 20%The LockBox pool size is: 1,000,000 (YOP) * 12 (months) = 12,000,000 (YOP Months)In order to gain a 20% of the LockBox, Dave must reach 3,000,000 (YOP Months) in the LockBox. (3,000,000 / 15,000,000 = 20%)In order to reach 3,000,000 YOP Months, Dave can vary the amount of $YOP and the lock duration. Some examples of his options are shown below:
- Lock 500,000 $YOP for 6 months
- Lock 250,000 $YOP for 12 months
- Lock 125,000 $YOP for 24 months
- Lock 83,333 $YOP for 36 months
- Lock 50,000 $YOP for 60 monthsBy choosing one of these options, Dave will receive a x10 Boost in the USDC Vault.